Massachusetts License

HOME Forums ANE Members Forum Massachusetts License

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #2367
    Jocelyn Rineer

    Hi All,
    I have a member agent that needs an assist.
    They have an account based in Mass. that is the property of the principal of the agency. They are working with an E&S broker but they also need to be licensed there. They have an individual license but not a non-resident license and the wholesaler is telling them they cannot bind without it. Anyone out there have both & is able to lend a hand?
    The agent is in the process of registering as a foreign corp and getting their non-resident license but they will not have it in time for binding.

    Please contact me directly if you would like to help.
    Mobile #609-923-3413 or and I will put you in touch with the agent.

    Thank you.

    Vinnie Hager

    Do you need an MA E&S License?

    Jocelyn Rineer

    Hi Vinnie, They (the wholesaler) was looking for the agent to provide an agency non-resident and individual license. Per my conversation with Mike C it is easier for the agent to use a wholesaler that is licensed in MA and can do the filings and everything on their behalf. Suggestion is to BOR to a different wholesaler that has the capability to handle this. I passed this along and have not heard back but I visit them tomorrow. Thanks for asking Mike to call and for following up. I appreciate it. Jocelyn

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.