Can We Add a New Forum for Vertafore Users?

HOME Forums ANE Members Forum Can We Add a New Forum for Vertafore Users?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vinnie Hager
    Participant

Looking for a separate forum for Vertafore Users where we can post questions, solutions, ideas, and basically get quick answers to common questions?

Thanks.
    -Vinnie Hager
    JGS Insurance

Jocelyn Rineer
    Participant

Hi Vinnie, Did you want a separate forum set up inside this member portal? I want to be clear with what you are requesting. I agree that it would be a nice solution for our Vertafore users. I will loop in Alyssa as she is in charge of the member portal. Jocelyn

Alyssa Delaney
    Keymaster

Hi Vinnie,

My suggestion would be to start a new forum thread, perhaps this could be an extension of the Vertafore Users Group, and title & tag it. That way member can easily identify. If you would like me to get it going, just let me know! Great idea!

Vinnie Hager
    Participant

Good morning.

I was thinking what Jocelyn said, another Forum within the membership portal. One being this one “ANE Members Forum” – maybe re-titled as member forum – general discussion, and the next one being ANE Vertafore Users Group – or Vertafore Users Forum – where all things Vertafore can be discussed. It would be a good central location (similar to the NetVU but for ANE members only) to discuss issues, questions and establish more uniform ways of processing across the membership. I think it would/could be built out as a valuable resource for members.

Happy to discuss further.

-Vinnie

Alyssa Delaney
    Keymaster

Thanks Vinnie, I can check with our developer to see if we can add this capability.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.