Benefits and Differences
The most innovative model available to independent agents today!
By joining Agency Network Exchange, you’re joining over 40 successful insurance agencies throughout the Mid-Atlantic region who have taken their agency to the next level, and they did it without giving up any control of their agency.
Many agents worry that by joining a network or cluster they will lose their independence. This is not the case with ANE. Our members retain 100% ownership of their agency and their books of business!
We stand by our members and never compromise the value of their membership by appointing their direct competitors. That means you avoid competing with other member agencies. Instead, you’re able to share ideas and connect with other agents like never before. Our members report that this is one of the primary benefits of their membership.
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a member of ANE:
- A sizable share of our profit-sharing — We aggregate our premium from our shared partners so our members generally receive more profit sharing than they could on their own.
- Insulation from difficult profit sharing years — We can deliver more consistent profit sharing payments to your agency. By pooling premium, we protect you from those lows in your carrier profit sharing performance years.
- Greater access to carriers — We provide our members with direct access to premier national and regional carriers that helps you help your clients get exactly what they need while expanding your agency. We have direct master contracts with more than 25 carriers!
- Consultative support – Our Field Sales Manager will be in your office to support you and your agency. As an experienced agency professional, she knows how agencies work and she knows our markets.
- Colleagues who help – The principals of our partner agencies have more than 400 years of experience and they’re here to help you grow your agency. Need help with a difficult account? Want to better manage your agency or are you looking to hire a producer? Just pick up the phone and get advice from some of the top agents in the Mid-Atlantic area.
- Products and services to increase your competitiveness — We provide our member agents with products and services like payroll processing and business marketing support to give them a competitive edge.
These and a number of other benefits make ANE a truly unique insurance membership organization. If you’re interested in joining ANE and taking your agency to the next level, fill out our new member questionnaire.