Join Us for ANE’s 2016 Annual Conference
March 15, 2016
Amplify Your Agency: Income – Impact – Importance
Thursday, April 7, 2016
Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, Iselin, NJ
Registration Opens at 8:00am
Please join us for our Annual Conference where you will hear from industry experts, from around the country, speak on how to keep your independent agency relevant in our ever-changing world.
Keynote speaker Ellen Carney of Forrester Research, Inc. will present “The Agent in the Age of the Customer”. In this session Carney will cover:
- What is the age of the customer and what does it mean for carriers and agencies?
- How are agencies investing in their business to compete in the age of the customer?
- How new thinking about technology will sustain competitive advantage in the age of the customer?
ANE is also proud to feature six educational breakout sessions, including:
- “What Profit Sharing Income Means for Your Agency” presented by John K. Tiene, CEO, ANE
- “SmartPay: Your Agency’s Newest Sales Tool” presented by Dino Carbone, Executive Vice President Sales & Marketing, SmartPay
- “Staying Relevant with Vertafore” presented by Doug Mohr, Vice President Solution Consulting, Vertafore
- “Leveraging LinkedIn & Social Selling for Business Development, Thought Leadership, and Power Networking” presented by Bobbie Foedisch, Founder, All About Leverage LLC
- “SRP: Access You Need, Service You Want” presented by Vince Perna and Natina Berry, SRP, Specialty Risk Placement
- “Learn the Sales Techniques of ADP & Paychex” presented by Jeff Lewis and Pete Luciano, Balance Point Payroll