Code of Ethics
Our member agencies are independently-owned and operated insurance agencies and financial services firms. Each one is committed to providing quality service and unparalleled advocacy.
Agency Network Exchange and all network affiliate agencies will deal with all customers, agencies and companies whether current or prospective, honestly, fairly, and with integrity.
- We will tell the truth.
- We will decide all issues upon merit.
- We will treat member agencies equally in the processing of business and in the administration of standards.
- We will not manipulate financial information, accounts, or commissions.
- We will completely and accurately portray the prospective insured in all of our submissions.
- We will maintain a high standard of technical ability in order to properly serve our customers.
- We will disclose all pertinent information where there is a duty to do so.
- We will treat all people equally, without regard to race, religion, gender, or national origin.
- We will not seek an insurance quote, bid or illustration that is intentionally higher and less favorable to our customer or prospective customer, than those proposed by other insurance companies.
- We will not withhold or limit the receipt or presentation of insurance quotes, bids or illustrations sought on behalf of a customer, or prospective customer, in a manner which is contrary to the interests of the customer.
Adopted January 1, 2012